We are excited to announce that BES has partnered with Steve Iuliano to offer schools Professional Development workshops for teachers.
Steve delivers a broad range of content relevant to curriculum: Coding, 3D Design, Game Design, Robotics and much more. He understands how technology can be integrated into the classroom in order to achieve curriculum based outcomes. The workshops will help teachers to keep up to date with the latest trends in Digital Learning and cover topics such as:
- Mixed Reality / 3D Design: Create 3D models and see how virtual reality transforms classrooms
- Animated Narratives: Design and develop narratives using iPad Apps
- Content Creation: Learn to use Apps like Keynote, Book Creator etc. to create content
- Coding and Game Design: Learn how to code with Scratch, Hopscotch, HyperPad or Tynker
- Coding and Robotics: Learn how to code with Sphero robot, Lego EV3 or Arduino
- Multimedia and Movie Making: Learn best practises for creating professional videos