We have seen an increased uptake of interactive projectors, which can easily make a standard whiteboard, plain wall or table an interactive display. They are the perfect interactive whiteboard alternative!
Epson offers a range of interactive projectors and has a solution for every education scenario. Interactive projectors enhance communication, inspire collaboration and offer a low total cost of ownership for schools. And they just got simpler: with Finger-touch interactivity you can just use your hand to draw, select and interact - no pen required!
Watch this video below to see how your school can benefit from an Epson's interactive projector:
The Epson EB-595Wi, the world's first 3LCD, touch-enabled interactive projector, offers you:
- Brighter Colours: 3300 lumens of colour brightness and 3300 lumens of white brightness
- Touch-based interactivity – enables as many as six students to touch, draw, select and interact using intuitive and familiar gestures.
- Finger-touch interactivity – no pens required!
- PC-free interactivity – display and write on content from your iPad/iPod/iPhone, Android devices, document camera, DVD player or no source at all.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms – wirelessly share and compare students work from multiple devices with Epson network Moderator software
Find out more about the Epson interactive projector here.
BES provides Epson projectors to schools, universities, corporate and non-profit organisations in Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redlands and the greater south-east Queensland area. We also work with customers all over Australia and even Papua New Guinea.
Give us a call on (07) 3340 5555 to learn more or contact us below for further information or quote requests.