Do you have old Apple Devices at your school that you would love to upgrade, but may not have all the funding to do so? Are your existing Apple devices suitable for the upcoming change to NAPLAN Online?
Due to the very high rate of innovation, schools need to refresh technology assets at an increasing tempo. IT assets can quickly become outdated and many schools find it hard to maintain the most up-to-date and efficient hardware whilst staying within their budget.
BES IT System is excited to introduce a new service for our education customers – the Apple Trade-Up Program. Customers can now return used Apple hardware and receive a cash back which can be used to purchase new devices at a significantly reduced cost*.
The Apple Trade-Up Program includes:
- Asset collection and transport to depot
- Asset processing (physical checks, capture details, clean assets)
- Data Cleansing Services (HDD overwrite to delete any stored data)
- Trade-in valuation and asset disposition (value of the trade-in will depend on the model and the condition of the device)
BES is an Apple Education Reseller and we can supply you with a wide range of Apple devices and accessories. Give us a call on (07) 3340 5555 to learn more or contact us below for further information.
BES provides IT services and equipment to schools, universities, corporate and non-profit organisations in Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redlands and the greater south-east Queensland area. We also work with customers all over Australia and even Papua New Guinea.
* Terms and Condition apply. Please contact us for further details.